Granada estate agency in partnership with Sabadell bank
Are you looking to apply for a Spanish Mortgage? whether you have found a property or you are at the start of your property search and looking for a mortgage in principle, here’s what you need to know and how to apply
Before you apply, bear in mind
The mortgage can cover up to 80% of the purchase price or the appraisal amount (the lesser of the two) for your primary residence. For second homes, up to 70%.
The monthly instalment cannot exceed 40% of your total income.
You will have to face other expenses such as the deposit or the appraisal fee.
Documentation needed to apply for a Mortgage or Mortgage in Principle
- Your identity document (DNI / NIF) or Passport
- Proof of other income, if any (rent, commission, account interest, overtime, etc.)
- Last 2 receipts of your regular payments, indicating the balances pending (mortgages, personal loans, card credit, maintenance obligations and alimony, rental payments, other debts, etc.)
- Your employment record:
- If you are a salaried worker, present your last income tax return and last 2 salary /pension slips.
- If you are self-employed, you will need the income tax return of the last 2 years and the quarterly Personal Income Tax (IRPF) and VAT (IVA) payments of the current year.
- a bank statement for the last 6 months of your main account (salary, chief bills …).
If you have found a property There will need to be an evaluation of the property organised.
Once your mortgage is approved, the contract of sale and deed are signed before a notary.
To find out more information regarding Mortgages Please fill out the following contact Form
We look forward to hearing from you