Sell your Property with Granada Estate Agency
Why choose us to sell your property?
The Selling process in Spain
The selling procedure is of course the same as the buying procedure.
It is very important to choose an estate agent with whom you feel confident. Granada Estate Agency are professionally trained estate agents with experience in the local market. Our success is based on hard work, understanding of our clients’ needs and being the most proactive agency in the Granada province.
REMEMBER: Listing your property is FREE. Granada Estate Agency only takes a fee when a sale is completed.
We are legally required to have the following documents to market your property:
· Copy of the Title Deeds (Escritura) or Nota Simple
· Copy of the NIE numbers of the owners
· Copy of latest IBI receipt (Town Hall Rates)
· Copy of latest Community Fees receipt
· Copies of latest utility bills (Water and Electricity)
· Copy of the Energy Efficiency Certificate (We can arrange this)
To list your property for free please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we market your property?
Costs of selling your property in Spain
There are costs involved in selling a property in Spain. These can be broken down as follows:
Agency fees. These can be discussed when listing a property. We offer highly competitive rates
1. Plusvalia: every seller has to pay a tax based on the incremental value of the land which the property occupies over the amount of years you have owned it.
2. Community fees: make sure your Community Fees are up to date – normally you will have to present a Certificado de Comunidad to the buyer on signing the Escritura. This may cost 15-25 euros.
3. IBI & Utilities: ensure your utility bills are up to date as these will need to be paid up to the date of sale. You will have to provide the original proof of payment at the signing. Sellers have to pay the IBI or Council tax for the whole year they are selling.
4. Mortgage Cancellation Fees: your bank will probably have anywhere from a 0.5% to a 1% cancellation charge on the balance of your outstanding mortgage.
5. Mortgage Cancellation & Registration Fees at the Notary: in addition to point 4, as a seller you will have to ensure your mortgage is cancelled at the Notary and registry. This may cost anywhere from 600 to 1000 euros, and is an amount that will probably be retained by the solicitor to ensure this is done.
6. Non Resident Retention: if you are non-resident in Spain, the buyer of the property will also have to retain 3% of the Escritura sales price to pay directly to the Spanish tax man (Hacienda) on your behalf towards your Capital Gains tax. Fiscal residents do not have any retentions made on them, but they may have to pay tax on the sale in the following year through their returns.
Granada Estate agency target both the international and local property market, we advertise on Rightmove overseas, Zoopla and prime location
If you would like to have a property evaluation and potentially market the property with Granada Estate Agency please contact us
Granada estate agency have a high street office based in Alhama de Granada, Granada province, Andalucia, Spain. Our agents are fully trained estate agents who speak multiple languages. Our agents are trained in Online marketing and are senior sales negotiators. We target both the local and internatinal property markets. We will advertise your proeprty on our web site as well as many well known property portfolio websites such as Rightmove, zoopla, prime location, idealista, fotocasa and many more. We also taget social media such as facebook . Granada estate agency only covers the Granada province Spain and we have a back office with hundreds of Potential buyers who are looking for property within the Granada province and if your property matches the criterea your property will be sent to the matching buyers. To give your property the best exposure we organise for the property to be photographed , we can also organise the property to be filmed and undertake floor plans. We personally visit every property we advertise and aim to give our sellers the best possible chance to achieve a sale.